The Village of Bellwood

Redeveloped Site is Fully Responsive and Easy to Use for Bellwood Residents

The area now known as Bellwood was mainly farmland until the early 1890s when the first two subdivisions were established. The first subdivision attracted a handful of businesses, including several taverns. Tavern owners were the first to push for incorporation in response to dry Maywood’s attempt to annex the subdivision. The village of Bellwood was incorporated on May 21, 1900, taking the name of a second early subdivision, Bellewood.

Bellwood came to Americaneagle.com to redevelop its website. The existing site was unattractive, difficult to navigate, and not mobile-friendly. Americaneagle.com built a new website on WordPress. The site is fully responsive and much easier for residents to use.

Platform

WordPress

Industry

  • Government & Politics

Expertise

  • Responsive Design
  • Web & Application Development
The Village of Bellwood

Want to be our next success story?

Get Started Here