Five Americaneagle.com Clients Win 2022 Progress Sitefinity Website of the Year Awards
Americaneagle.com, a Progress Titanium Partner, is thrilled to announce that five of its customers have been named 2022 Progress Sitefinity Website of the Year Award winners.
The following Americaneagle.com clients took home the top prize this year:
- P.F. Chang’s received the Best Digital Experience Award. The project featured a restructure to the latest version of Progress Sitefinity, including powerful integrations with its existing middleware.
- RDO Equipment Co. won the award for the Ecommerce category, featuring a freshly-branded Sitefinity-powered website that gave users a seamless ecommerce experience while exploring and shopping for equipment and parts.
- Affinity Plus Credit Union won the award for the Financial Services category. The project featured a modern and flexible content management system (CMS) to accommodate its recent influx of customers.
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) won in the Graphic Design category. The project included a complete site refresh with better navigation to provide resources for electricians across the country.
- Legal & General America won the award for the Personalization category as the new site utilizes segments and personas to enable customers to protect their loved ones and equip advisors with the tools they need to grow their business.
The 2022 Website of the Year Awards winners were evaluated across six categories of criteria — visual design, content, layout and navigation, complexity, innovation and significance — and selected through public voting with more than 6,200 votes cast.
For more information and to explore all of the winning websites, visit the “Website of the Year Awards” page.