Responsible for planning & executing a project diligently from start to finish.
The primary responsibility is to manage and nurture long term partnerships with our clients by managing the addition of new features and functionality, facilitating the CMS upgrade process, and supporting site maintenance for a wide variety of our customer's needs. This involves acting as the primary liaison between all Americaneagle.com team members and our client. The Project Manager takes our client requests from initial discussions, through strategic planning, and all the way through implementation or resolution. This is accomplished through an effective partnership with colleagues across a wide range of skills and expertise. They also collaborate with other team members to develop an overall account strategy that serves and strengthens the client relationship.
- Document all aspects of a client's account
- Conduct requirement meetings with clients
- Manage the support schedule and timeline
- Act as a liaison between our clients and our development team
- Prioritize and breakdown support requests into executable tasks
- Ensure the successful completion, quality and/or resolution of all client requests
- Present deliverables and review to gain approval from multiple client stakeholders
- Contribute to internal protocol and process to improve our support process for our customers
- Undergraduate degree
- Ability to meet internal and client deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at one time
- Experience supporting customers in a customer relations environment
- Experience with web technologies or the desire to learn new technologies
- Experience with CMS platforms like Sitefinity, Sitecore, WordPress, Kentico, etc
- Able to manage individual workload, take initiative, and assume responsibility for tasks
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA and Confluence
Let's Get Started
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Americaneagle.com Human Resources team at (847) 699-0300 for assistance.