The amount of capital pouring into ecommerce in the last few years is staggering. One of the biggest aspects contributing to the surge in ecommerce came as companies were forced to establish online purchasing to survive the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our host, Tim Ahlenius, spoke with Jason Nyhus, Senior Vice President of Sales and Partnerships at Digital River. Digital River helps established and fast-growing brands with API-powered solutions to directly sell to their customers, whether they live around the corner or around the world. The two discussed ecommerce as it relates to taxes, frauds, BNPL and building better business models and partnerships.
This podcast is brought to you by Americaneagle.com Studios.
For more information on this episode, check out these resources provided by Americaneagle.com and Digital River.
- Buy Now, Pay Later: What to Consider Before Making the Investment
- Klarna reaches a record 11 million customers in the US
- Cross Border Commerce: Obstacles and Optimizations
- Expand Your Commerce Cross-Border in 2021: BigCommerce Multi-Currency Supports Your Global Growth
- Global Ecommerce Explained: Stats and Trends to Watch in 2021
- US ecommerce grows 44.0% in 2020
- A Strong Cross-Border Strategy is Key to Sustaining Ecommerce Growth Post-Pandemic
- Accelerating winds of change in global payments
- Around the World with ... Online Shopping: D2C brands and cross-border ecommerce
- Sportswear Giants Shift to DTC
- 57 Crucial eCommerce Fraud Statistics for 2021: Types, Cost & Protection Data
- How Many Sales Tax Jurisdictions Does Your State Have?
- State Sales Tax Jurisdictions Approach 10,000
- The Global Payments Report 2021
- Seeing 2020 and Beyond: Trends Driving the Future of Global Ecommerce
- Tips for Combatting Ecommerce Cart Abandonment
About: The Lessons for Tomorrow podcast is centered around conversations between industry experts sharing insights from the past, to apply in the present, to achieve success in the future. This podcast is the "motivational poster" in your ear; each episode is centered around conversations which motivate you to tackle new initiatives at your organization. We will be talking with some of the best and brightest minds in technology and marketing and will hear from the experts themselves about their latest experiences, their most recent challenges and the road ahead. Every episode has a different story, a different answer, a different approach.Subscribe now.