Dreamforce 2020, one of the most awaited events for professionals in the Salesforce “ecosystem,” managed to alleviate some of the stress brought by 2020 with several innovative solutions.
To kick off the event, Salesforce Chair & CEO, Marc Benioff, introduced the new “Dreamforce To You” concept. This “componentized” Dreamforce solution aims to enable Dreamforce Sales Executives to cater in a more personalized way to their customers. The plan is set to produce over 100,000 “Dreamforce To You” events through a program that is highly customizable to each business.
Benioff highlighted what Salesforce has done to serve the community and businesses surrounding. This includes donating hundreds of millions of dollars to local hospitals and medical faculties in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to distributing supplies
to the University of San Francisco.
He continued on by stating that Salesforce is the #1 Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) that enables companies to sell, service, market and conduct commerce, from anywhere. The company expects to reach $25.5 billion in growth during 2021. Core values
that contributed to the brand’s success include trust, customer success, innovation and equality.
As part of their plan on strengthening these values, Salesforce intends to create new jobs and business in the coming years. According to the company, the Salesforce Economy expects 4.2 million new jobs by 2025 and $1.2 trillion in new business revenue
Benioff introduced Stuart Butterfield, Slack CEO & Co-Founder, to speak about Salesforce’s new acquisition of Slack.
The agreement to acquire Slack Technologies Inc. in anticipated to be transformative for customers and the industry as a whole. By incorporating Slack’s technology, Salesforce will optimize work efficiencies and enable companies to grow and succeed
in today’s all-digital world.
Thanks to Salesforce and Slack, companies will enjoy a “single source of truth” for their business. This unified platform will connect employees, customers and partners with each other and the apps they use every day, all within their existing
workflows. Slack complements Salesforce’s powerful application systems with its conversational and decision-making feature in a manner that will seamlessly transform the way people work. All systems will engage with each other to seamlessly
transform the way people work.
“There could not be a more relevant tool this year… everything has gone digital overnight,” said Brett Taylor, President and COO Salesforce.
“Where are we going into the future?” asked Benioff and the answer came promptly from Taylor: “We’re looking at an all-digital work anywhere world.” In Taylor’s view, Slack and Salesforce Customer 360 are the living proof that we are already living in the future. Slack plus the customer 360 really exemplifies how the future is beginning right now. Taylor talked about a “digital imperative,” meaning if you do not have a digital business, you don’t have a business.
Although the year has been tough, digital transformation it’s what kept many businesses not only afloat, but also thriving in the “new normal.” Transitioning into digital is not without challenges, but Salesforce makes a strong case
for a quick and secure move.
“We have been working for the past two years on probably the most significant technological shift in this platform since it was created over 21 years ago. We call this new capability, Hyperforce. Hyperforce enables us to deliver
Salesforce public cloud infrastructure all around the world, Taylor continued.
Hyperforce is available on major public clouds such as AWS, Google, and Azure. Here’s some of this platform’s highlights and how this will help you:
- Horizontally scalable
- 100% backwards compatible
- Local data storage
- Built in trust security and compliance
- Live already in India and Germany, rolling out in 10 countries next year
- Dreamforce presented a number of customer success stories including testimonials from renowned clients such as Bentley and AT&T. For a more in-depth look at these customer stories click on the link here.
Key Announcements During Dreamforce To You 2020:
- Slack Acquisition: Create the operating system for the new ways to work while enabling companies to grow and succeed in the all-digital world.
- Hyperforce: Salesforce application delivery on major public cloud providers such as AWS, Google, Azure.
- Einstein Automate: Low-code tools for orchestrating complex tasks that involve third-party integrations, AI, and more. Less developer need for complex process flows use cases in public sector, financial service, healthcare, etc.
- Service Cloud Workforce Engagement: Improvements for capacity forecasting & workforce planning as well as and personalized agent engagement including training, coaching, and onboarding. This helps with the new work from anywhere environment.
- Salesforce Order Management is now GA: This is a great fit for any customers looking at Commerce Cloud.
Americaneagle.com Connects Your Customers with Salesforce, the World's #1 CRM Platform
Americaneagle.com puts the #1 Salesforce objective – aligning sales, marketing, and service to provide a 360° view of your customers – at the forefront. As a trusted Salesforce Consulting Partner, our team works alongside you to ensure
that Salesforce meets your needs. We’re a full-service agency, experts in cross-cloud implementations, and we actively analyze ways to make your applications and software work better together. Whether you’re implementing Salesforce for
the ﬁrst time or you have an existing Salesforce implementation, Americaneagle.com is committed to your success. By leveraging our depth of capabilities and expertise, we help our clients innovate, improve customer relationships, maximize operations
for efﬁciency and, ultimately - sell more.