This is the first in a series of blog posts covering the information shared at our Digital Marketing Forum, so that all our readers, clients and friends can benefit from the content delivered at the event.
Uncover the Hidden ROI Diamonds in Your Website
The event kicked off with a presentation by Mike Haley, VP of Digital Strategy at Americaneagle.com. Mike shared some stats to highlight successes that Americaneagle.com clients have had, including:
- 723% YOY increase in revenue from Black Friday to Cyber Monday
- 23% Increase in revenue from email program
- 11% Conversion rate from email program
- 157% Increase in mobile transaction from A/B testing program
- 295% Increase in organic traffic from SEO program
- 128% Increase in revenue from a $500 social media spend for one month
- $1.1M Sales from A/B testing program
Why Digital Marketing? Spend vs. InvestmentThe biggest impediment we hear from clients is: spend.
We look at data and focus on your ROI. We tailor our suggestions to your specific needs, to make your digital marketing spend an investment.
Take a moment to think about the following:
- What if your competitor doubled their digital marketing spend? What would you do?
- If you doubled your spend, how would you allocate the investment?
- What metrics are you using to measure the effectiveness of your marketing strategy?
However, there are many more ways to get your customers into a funnel, including:
- Marketing automation
Improve your ROIGetting a return on your investment was a common theme throughout the Digital Marketing Forum that we addressed in every session. If any of the following points describe your organization, you could benefit from improved digital marketing:
- You don’t have an integrated strategic direction
- You want to increase market share
- You’re working in silos without a unified message
- You’re missing a defined value proposition
- 37% of your competitors plan to increase their digital budget in the next 12 months (Hubspot)
- Digital marketing facilitates interaction with targeted audiences
- Digital marketing caters to mobile users
- Digital marketing is currently more cost-effctive than traditional marketing
Our Digital Marketing ServicesIf you are ready to start incorporating more digital marketing solutions into your business, take a look at some of the professional services we offer:
- Creating and publishing fresh content
- Data management
- Campaign creation
- Analytics Reporting
- Managing Social Media
- Quality Control
- Search Rankings