Americaneagle.com recently launched the redesigned website for the Chicago Auto Show, building on last year’s successful responsively designed website. Chicagoautoshow.com now features social media integration, historical videos, and bigger image galleries.
With social media being a main focal point, the Auto Show website features Facebook and Twitter on almost every page. The show’s website also hosts a social media wall that is constantly updated with the latest conversations across all social media channels. The wall includes channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Vine and Pinterest.
The 2015 Auto Show website also includes returning features such as user- controlled webcams with live streaming capability, daily event schedules, show floor maps, online ticket purchases, detailed directions and a newsroom for registered media. These features have enticed visitors to return to the site year after year.
Some of the new key features of the Chicago Autoshow.com site include:
- About the Show: includes directions, show dates and times, interactive displays, special guest appearances and more.
- First Look for Charity: the online home for the show’s signature charity fundraiser, visitors can learn more about the event, purchase tickets and even find discounts on tuxedo rentals.
- Multimedia: the Chicago Auto show is larger than life with virtual tours, photo galleries, and more than 200 videos and webcams.
- Vehicles on Display: the most up-to-date listing of 2014 and 2015 models, concept cars and new-product reveals.
- Media, Sponsor and Exhibitor microsites: exclusive content for media members, potential and current sponsors and exhibitors.
- Show History: the Chicago Auto Show’s story is told on the new site with a series of classic videos and photos beginning in 1901.
"The Chicago Auto Show has been a longtime customer of ours and their outstanding team is one of the biggest contributors to the site’s growing and continued success," said Michael Svanascini, president of Americaneagle.com.
The 2015 Chicago Auto Show will be open to the public February 14-22. For more information regarding the show or to check the new and updated website, please visit Chicagoutoshow.com. To read the full press release visit: http://www.chicagoautoshow.com/media/chicago-auto-show-launches-2015-website-media/