Jun 26, 2014
2014 Americaneagle.com Client Forum
Des Plaines, IL - Americaneagle.com recently hosted our second client Forum. We would like to thank all of our clients who attended the forum.
Here at Americaneagle.com, we try to keep engaged with our clients on a consistent basis. One of our favorite ways to do this is by holding quarterly "Forum" events (they’re free!) where we have our web experts, along with some preferred partners, present on various topics associated with online success.
We were very excited to welcome Steve Dahl, a broadcasting legend (and customer), as our keynote speaker!
The Forum included presentations on the following topics:
• Data-driven Decisions for a Smarter Redesign
• Security and Site Performance
• Email Marketing Design for Better Conversions
• Optimizing the Check-out Process
• Google Analytics – Essential Reports
• Achieving Measurable Growth through Social Media
• What to do after Launch
• 2014 Web Trends
• Site Search
We’re happy to conduct these Forum events and look forward to many more in the future!
If you have any questions about our Forums, please contact us today for more information.