Another great client Forum took place at our Des Plaines, Illinois headquarters last week! If you weren’t able to attend, here’s a quick recap of the event.
What is the Forum?
The Forum is an annual event that Americaneagle.com holds for its clients to educate them on the latest important web topics, trends, and solutions. The event provides the opportunity for clients to network, ask questions, and find out more about the wide range of services Americaneagle.com has to offer, from digital marketing to search, hosting, and more.
The Forum took place on Thursday, September 28th, and we welcomed more than 70 clients to the event.
Keynote Speaker – Chicago Blackhawks
This year, we had the pleasure of welcoming Brian Howe, Senior Manager of Event Marketing at the Chicago Blackhawks, as our keynote speaker. Americaneagle.com is proud to call the Chicago Blackhawks a longtime client. In our most recent engagement, we developed a new Blackhawks Bars website for the organization. Blackhawksbars.com helps fans find bars that are part of the Official Chicago Blackhawks Bar Rewards Program, which rewards fans with points when they “check-in” to official bars that are using the app. These points can later be redeemed for Blackhawks prizes.
The Forum was an opportunity for everyone to learn more about improving their online presence. This year’s schedule included:
- Welcome Reception & Keynote Speaker
- Modern Design: Usability and Accessibility
- Search: Past, Present and Future
- 15 Habits of Leading Websites
- Hosting & Security: Can You Afford To Lose Customers’ Trust & Your Business?
- Website Detectives: Live Panel Website Investigations
- Navigating Through the Maze of 3rd Party Solutions
- Improve your Google Game with Stronger SEO & SEM
- How to Create Multi-Channel Storytelling Success
- CMS Platform Selection: A Practical Guide to Making the Best Decision for your Needs
- The Recipe for a Successful Email Marketing Campaign
- Ask our Expert Panelists – All your Web Questions Answered!
A huge thank you goes out to everyone that attended, everyone who presented and everyone who helped out with the event. We couldn’t have done it without you!
Find Out More
Look out for future blog posts and presentation recaps on some of the topics above. For advice tailored to your individual needs, get in touch with your Account Manager or click the button below to get started with Americaneagle.com!