It’s another exciting week for Americaneagle.com - today we are celebrating our new status as a Magento Enterprise-level partner, and I’m here to help you share in our success!
Americaneagle.com has had a long-standing partnership with Magento. The Americaneagle.com team has provided numerous clients with outstanding Magento ecommerce solutions, with visually appealing graphics, easy to navigate layouts, and modern features.
How did we do it?
Becoming a Magento Enterprise partner is a great success, as ‘Enterprise’ is the highest certification of Magento partnership. In order to become a Magento Enterprise Solutions partner, Americaneagle.com had to meet certain requirements such as having a minimum number of Magento Certified developers on staff, along with having staff members complete Magento training and be tested to receive the M2 trained partner badge, among other requirements.
A few facts about Magento:
- Magento has powered the most Internet Retailer Top 1000 merchants for the third year in a row, is the top eCommerce platform according to the Internet Retailer B2B eCommerce 300 guide, and, according to the IR Europe, powers twice as many large, fast growing companies in Europe than the nearest competitor platform.
- Magento is an open source, cloud-based digital commerce platform that offers omnichannel solutions.
- More than $50B in gross merchandise volume is transacted on the Magento platform annually.
- It’s the perfect time to give Magento a try! Magento recently introduced a special Holiday Dashboard to maximize holiday sales for its customers.
Why we’re the perfect Magento Partner:
- We’re a trusted Magento Enterprise Partner!
- With over 20 years’ experience in the web development industry, we have the experience and knowledge needed to make your site a success.
- We’ve implemented over 1000 ecommerce projects across multiple platforms.
- We’re known for our award-winning, custom B2B and B2C ecommerce designs.
- We’re experts in site development, design, hosting, strategy, and we will take your project from start to finish – including updates and support once everything goes live.
We’re excited to see what our new level of partnership brings for us, and look forward to meeting any potential new Magento clients!
If you’d like more information on the Magento platform, how to choose the ecommerce platform that’s best for your business, or to find out how we can help you build a new site or make an existing one better and more productive, don’t hesitate to get in touch.