You may or may not be aware that we have over 130 technology partners that we work with regularly. In my role as an account manager, I frequently work side-by-side with our partnerships team offering the latest and greatest resources and services available. This allows us to provide a well-rounded business solution to our clients in one centralized location.
I would like to highlight just a few of our selected partners and how our customers may benefit:
• Optimizely - helps us perform A/B testing of pages for strategic analysis to show what is working and what needs improvement.
• ShopSocially - a tool to leverage social experiences to improve discovery, engagement, decision, and conversation on your site.
• HotJar - visually helps you understand your user’s behavior.
• Avalara - offers tax implementations to address sales and tax compliance.
• Imperva - provides security as well as site caching services.
• eAccountableOPM – provides performance and affiliated marketing tools that control costs per conversion from a single dashboard.
Over the last few years, we’ve worked to bring in more content management systems (CMS) such as Sitefinity, Sitecore, Kentico and Umbraco to provide more "Out of the Box" solutions. To cater to the ecommerce market we’ve brought in Magento, Mozu, and Insite.
We also offer full-service global payment audits, which is a process that analyzes your current payment processor configuration as well as gathering your business needs to put together a versatile cost effective AND efficient solution.
We don’t like to think of our partners as third parties; they are merely an extension of us. We work to build better relationships so we can provide you with an improved and efficient user experience. A few benefits of this relationship are:
• The partnerships team keeps everyone apprised of the ever changing market, and performs internal partner training so we know what the best solutions are for your business.
• We have many pre-integrated partner products which allow us to extend a cost savings for implementation on your site.
• We can offer premium client services between our partners and our clients - such as working closely with our strategy team to analyze your data and find ways to make it useful.
• We can facilitate and act as a buffer between the partner and you, the customer, which can save time and effort.
We uphold a high standard of excellence with the work we do, which also extends to the partners we select. If you have any questions about a current partner relationship or are interested in adding some additional functionality to your site, feel free to contact your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
A lot of our partners will frequently post tips and information in our blog, check it out some time!