Beyond the Buzz: Understanding Responsive Web Design
This eaglecast features our own resposive design expert, Mike Avello, as he provides an overview of this newest design approach.
Watch now to learn the following about Responsive Design:
- What exactly is it?
- Common misconceptions
- Why is it important?
- When to consider implementing it
- Advantages and disadvantages
- How has it worked out for other sites?
- What the future holds
- And more!
Effectively Leveraging Email Marketing Tools
This eaglecast features our own email marketing expert, Joanna Morrissey, as she offers important information on how to effectively leverage the email marketing tools at your disposal in order to achieve optimal success.
Watch now to learn:
- Key tactics for email message creation
- How to deal with and avoid email rejection
- Ideas for open-friendly subject lines
- How to choose the right time/day to send emails
- The importance of audience segmentation
- How to build loyalty and credibility using email
- And more!
Advanced Conversion Reporting in Google Analytics
This eaglecast features our Google Analytics experts as they offer important information on how you can increase website conversions using your analytics data.
Main areas covered include:
- Types of ecommerce data you can obtain and how it can benefit you
- Opportunities based on multi-channel funnels
- Where you are losing customers in your conversion paths
- Pinpointing your ideal ecommerce customer
- How to locate top sources of sales
- How to trace sales back to campaigns
Learning the Value of Google Analytics
In this eaglecast, Google Analytics certified SEO expert Vince Scarlata walks you through the basics of Google Analytics, including how to access and view your data, key areas on your dashboard, and recent and widely undiscovered features of Google Analytics.
Creative Ways to Jump Start your Mobile Strategy
Your target audiences are more on-the-go than ever before: cater to their lifestyle with a unique mobile strategy. Andrew Opdyke, Department Manager of Mobile Development, will share insider advice on how to plan, launch, and implement a successful mobile strategy and explain how two of our clients, Richard Roeper and Chicago Auto Show, found success with their mobile audience.
How to Engage Your Website Visitors with Interactive Marketing
Interactive marketing is one of the newest buzzwords to hit the ecommerce world, and it can do wonders for your conversion rates and customer satisfaction. But how do you plan, use and implement an effective interactive marketing strategy?
Jerry Boduch, VP of Business Development at Americaneagle.com, and Toke Tangkjaer, Director of Sales, Netop, will walk viewers through everything they need to know before launching an interactive marketing strategy and share some case studies on how interactive chat has helped customers grow revenue.